Saturday, February 8, 2020

阳阳 @2years - Big Boy Now

Happy Birthday BoyBoy!!

Time flies too fast. Truly. How I wish 阳阳 was still that chubby little cutie that goes around electrifying everyone who can give him hugs. He's a big boy now with his own quirks and temper. Terrible two came early the last 2 months and we've been adjusting to a naughtier 阳阳. That said, he is still our precious little cuddle-bear and I still love carrying him to the window to look at the buses and cars.


He doesn't seem too impressed on the birthday cake. I suppose he still doesn't understand the significance of a birthday and the presents that come with it ;-)


There is the train set that Meimei bought for him. He loves all form of automotive from fire trucks to trains, buses to tractors etc. Anything with wheels fascinates him.


Even Siti spoils him rotten with not one ... but two big toys! A fire truck and an excavator.



No comments:

Post a Comment