Recently I've taken to opening 3 mystical scrolls each day for the daily quest. I usually get them farming the Giants/Dragons/Necro. Since the last few mass summons basically bearing nothing of note, I've given up saving the scrolls for another mass summoning session.
Today I got lucky and popped a Nat 5 summon. Unfortunately I kinda make a boo-boo on the selection. I went for the Wind Desert Queen Hathor thinking she would come in useful in Arena. But the thing is ... I don't play Real-Time Arena. Plus she really comes into use when combo-ed with another Nat 5, the Wind Fairy King.
I should have gone for the Water Hell Lady Beth. I was thinking I would not replace my Water Homunculus as my EXP farmer. But there are more uses for her in other areas of the game. Sigh ... So now I have a unit that I'm probably not going to level up. I threw her into the EXP pond and would most likely leave her there till the day I ever feel like playing RTA. Behhh.

No comments:
Post a Comment