Monday, March 14, 2022

An Impromptu Scooter Outing At East Coast Park

There was a misunderstanding. Meimei thought we were going down to the basketball court to play scooter. I thought we had discussed to try and bring the kids to East Coast Park to ride the scooters. So Meimei was not prepared at all and wore the wrong shirt. 

It was also a very very hot and dry late afternoon. The sun seared across the park and we could hardly keep our eyes open. We attempted to go eastwards away from the gaze but there was a police petrol on the beach. We turned the kids around and went towards the scorching rays.

We managed to take a photo with our eyes straining to open. I love how we just picked up and came to the park. No need for elaborate planning or preparation. I'm certain the kids enjoyed it thoroughly too.


No comments:

Post a Comment