It was meant to be a dinner for 6. Then it came to be a dinner for me only because everyone was cautious that we were at my brother's today and they had covid recently. What was our usual Saturday night feast and drinks became a lonely meal for one. Meimei accompanied me for dinner but had her diet milk instead of eating the dishes.
I'm pretty irritated and fuming at our maid for mentioning this and 'raising' the issue. One 'innocent' comment and it comes to this. Haiz. I deliberately took time to eat ... there is so much food anyways so I was always going to take longer. She usually likes to get all the dishes done before 9pm but today she seems to sense my displeasure and let me be. It was 9.30pm before I decided to let her clear the table.

No comments:
Post a Comment