Saturday, August 6, 2022

My First Live Football Game

It was very very kind of Jeanne to invite me to a football game. I was reluctant to join her at first because it was an informal corporate gathering. My company has a VIP booth at the TQL stadium and the CIO invited the senior leaders of a special project and their family/friend to the game.

This has to be one of my most memorable experience in Cincinnati and I really can't thank Jeanne enough for giving me the opportunity to be in what could possibly be a once in a lifetime experience of watching a football game in a full stadium. The atmosphere was electrifying, there were crowds after crowds gathered outside the stadium before the game with beers in their hand. There was also a marching troop of the loyal supporters banging drums and taking the atmosphere up many notches.





I even bought myself a FC Cincinnati jersey and changed into it immediately. What an amazing experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment