I couldn't book my usual stay at Hilton Garden Inn as it was way more expensive now. Even the Hamptons was flagged on the Concur travel as having rates that were out of policy. Thankfully the third Hilton on the street was available. It's more of a homestay hotel with electric stove, full set of dining ware and cutleries, full fridge, dish washer etc. The room was 1.5 times bigger than the ones at the Inn or Hampton.
For me I'm not really into cooking when I'm travelling. It helps to have a stove to heat up leftovers for supper but that's not one of my main criteria to judge a hotel.
What I value a lot is the breakfast. We are not in the hotel room for most of the day so it doesn't really matter if its huge or not. But its important they serve a proper breakfast early in the morning (should start at 6am) since the workouts usually start at 7.30-8am. The Homewood Suites has my thumbs up for serving a decent breakfast spread with hot food and coffee. Will definitely consider this place for future trips to Cincinnati.

No comments:
Post a Comment