Monday, October 24, 2022

Finally Caught By Covid

I tested positive yesterday morning after feeling feverish and irritation in the throat. It was a shocker because I had gone to the US where everyone was maskless (including me) and didn't get it. Initially we had thought I might be one of those who is asymptomatic. Well ... this proves that I was probably just lucky not to get it on my business trip.

So I was holed up in the study room yesterday so Meimei could use the master since she was coughing so badly. But today 萱萱 tested positive so both of us are now confined to the master bedroom. Right now it doesn't feel so bad for 萱萱 and myself. Just high fever but no sore throat or breathlessness. I think the vaccination helps with the symptoms. Glad 萱萱 has the jab too so she doesn't have to suffer the ailments.


No comments:

Post a Comment