Traveling alone in winter months makes it harder to eat out. All of my meals were alone except for a team gathering on Wednesday. I'm fine to dine alone but it gets difficult during the weekends when restaurants are packed. I still had a few good meals at some nice restaurants and mixed it in with simple fare like subway for lunch. It's expensive to eat out in US ... I probably spent more for meals than my hotel room and car rental combined.
![]() |
| Southwestern breakfast omelette at Chilli's Minneapolis Airport |
![]() |
| Prawn and lobster combo mix at Red Lobster |
![]() |
| Fish sandwich at Cock & Bull Public House |
![]() |
| Chicken and Beef Wrap from Aladdin's |
![]() |
| Vietnamese noodles from Saigon Noodle Bar |
![]() |
| Brunch at Matt the Miller's Tavern |
![]() |
| Breakfast at First Watch |








No comments:
Post a Comment