Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Kiddo Talk & Pic Jan 2023

Many Pattern - narrated by Meimei

“Why so many tobots beside my bed?”

阳阳: “They wanna sleep with me!”

“Why you so many pattern pattern one”

阳阳: “Not me! It’s the tobots so many pattern”


Sharing Pillow ... Kinda - narrated by Meimei

why is leon rover on the bed??

萱萱: because yy wants him to sleep on my bed

no leon rover goes on the table

阳阳: (protests) but he is not comfortable! 

then give him your pillow. Not huggy buddy. 

阳阳: ....... ok but I keep ah choo onto my pillow

leon rover is fine he is safe from your virus

阳阳: ........ ok fine //mama is surprised he say ok

(a few moments later)

阳阳: I think leon rover sleep already. he is ok if i take the pillow from him if he sleep already //mama nearly internal injury trying not to laugh


Fever no video - narrated by PokPok

萱萱" “Papa I cannot sleep cos I sleep a lot in the afternoon”

“Haiz ok then give you one more episode”

萱萱: “Eh I don’t want, later watch video my fever will go up”

“Ok then how about you read a book”

萱萱: “Ok!” Runs off to find book to read



Game more important - narrated by Meimei 

At 5+am

阳阳 got up to pee and ask me to accompany him because he is scared to be alone.

I accompany but ignoring 阳阳 .. trying to let him sleep on his own (I just sit beside playing tsum - this information is useful later) 

After 40 mins he got up and whine “bad dream…” I didn’t respond 

(by then 6+)

Oo sat up “he wants you to sayang”

Me: maybe later 

Oo: tsk.. game more important 😡

Me: aiyo no… (went to kiss her) 

Then I go and kiss 阳阳


Dealing with emotions - narrated by Meimei

No aircon last night then didi angry with me blame me for not giving aircon then he is so hot he got fever

After I explain it’s not related and ask him to eat medicine he sulk and hissed “let me calm down first!”







No comments:

Post a Comment