Traveling for work again and this time I was the only one asked to be there in Cincinnati ... in the cold of winter. I missed my transit at Minneapolis because when we landed there was no gates for us to disembark. We were stuck on the tarmac for 40 minutes and coupled with the international arrival TSA, I had 5 minutes left when i cleared it.
I think I ran a full 2.4km from one end of the airport to the other and missed the flight by 5 minutes.
The Delta counter gave me and everyone else (there was a long queue and they were familiar faces from the same flight I was on) a free hotel and $15 meal coupon. Unfortunately I didn't have my luggage with me so I had to brave the cold with whatever I had on. And it was cold cold cold. I had steam coming out as I take a breath.

No comments:
Post a Comment