Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Malicious Compliance Or Utter Incompetence?

Painter was here today to put a coat of fresh paint on the wall of the entrance to the kitchen. For reasons I can never figure out or comprehend, he decided that it is too much to complete the painting on the wall facing the front door. He painted one third of it and left the other two thirds ... which is extremely obvious. Dave says it will not be obvious when the paint dry but one look at the area above the curb and you can tell no matter what the difference will be clear as night and day.

Anyways I wasn't having any of it and insist Dave fix this. He was perplexed and shared that he will do it himself. Well so long as it's fixed I'm not bothered. He'll probably have a word with the painter on the side. This is really just absurd. All it would have taken was another 5-10 minutes to paint the rest of the wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment