Thursday, June 6, 2024

Years Of Dust

Our maid finally left earlier this week. Thank goodness ... she has been getting more and more toxic over the last couple of years. So with her gone we are revamping the balcony area slightly. We took out the tall Ikea shelving to replace with the Muji ones. And when we moved them, there is a thick layer of dust, hair and whatever else that happen to fall into the tight bottom of the shelves.


I'm trying my best to clean up the area before I fly off to Texas for work on Saturday. It is too difficult for Meimei to be moving all the shelving by herself. She insists she can do it but I'm definitely not going to let her try on her own. It's already bad enough that I'm going to be away for a fortnight during the renovation. So I do what I can before I leave to lessen the burden she has.

The balcony looks so open after moving the shelves away. Well, it's going to get cluttered again once we move the other Muji shelves in but we will try keep it clean and tidy.


No comments:

Post a Comment