Every trip to Cincinnati involves 2 staple. Lawry garlic salt from Walmart and Lindt chocolates from the outlet mall.
I made sure to grab the chocolates over the weekend. I came with more clothes this time, plus the ones I bought when my luggage didn't arrive on my flight. I love the sleeping clothes and went to buy another set of them from Walmart. So as it turns out, there was more stuff that the luggage can take. Thankfully Meimei had preempt this and made me bring along a foldable bag. I threw clothes and stuff I can afford to lose into the bag and kept the salt and chocolate in the main luggage. I had space for more but Meimei didn't want me to buy too much. Plus I'm probably going to make another few trips to McAllen this year so plenty of opportunities to get more salt!
No comments:
Post a Comment