Monday, November 12, 2007

Arghhh . . . I'm like a secondary school boy now . . .

Darn it . . . this is what happens when you nap on a saloon chair.

I went to the neighbourhood saloon on Sunday. Vincent Daniel. Classy name yeah? Not your typical barber. I told the lady, "Short on the side", while brushing my hand through the side of my head. And then I made the mistake of dozing off. . .

Imagine the shock when I woke up to find my new hairdo. She must have used a razor to run through the entire side and back of my head. Even the hair on top have been thinned till you can see the skin at some angles . . .

One of my collegue was saying, "You must have been nodding in your sleep when she ask if you want it shorter." . . . Ouch, salt on my wounds.

Oh well, I'll just have to tough it out till my hair grows to a respectable length again.

No comments:

Post a Comment