Poetical Pokpok has been hijacked. I haven't seen him for the last month. I wondered who would do such a cruel thing.
Words just stopped popping into my head. Nothing rhymes at all. Is this what they call, a "writer's block"? It used to be that words freely come into my head, in beautiful lyrical verses and I'll just pick and choose the ones I like to use.
Now, zip, nothing, nada. Only thing that comes to my mind is, "Buy my car yah, buy my car, la~la~la~, buy my car and go far far. See this rims ah, they're so shining, don't worry cause we'll throw them in for free!"
Damn silly radio commercial keeps ringing in my head. Bah! It's been a month since they stopped this advertisement on radio but I still remember it. Curse the creative directors that came up with that jingle!
Hopefully, Pokpok's poetic hiatus does not last too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment