Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert

Firstly we are not in Hong Kong. It's just the outlet's name. If you check it on the web you will discover that it's actually a local chain of HK-ish mango dessert stalls. Just a quick note, doesn't impact how the food turned out. As I feast on the mee, glutinous rice and mango dessert, it truly reminds me of HK. I especially like the rice, it's filled full with ingredients like meats, salted egg work, nuts (I pass all of them to Meimei), mushroom etc. Oh and the highlight of it all has to be the chili.


I never really notice this restaurant at Tampines One. It looks like just a fly-by stall that dies after a year or two. I didn't know it was actually part of a chain of 10+ outlets with outlets in major shopping malls. Meimei has been having this for some time at VivoCity ... It's ok don't complain. At least I've finally discovered this great food chain. There's another thing to eat at Tampines!



No comments:

Post a Comment