I've only ever had nose bleed once and today is the 2nd time. The first was during an In-camp Training. We were at the rifle range and as we were walking back under the scorching sun, i felt something drip down my nose. For a moment i was thinking, oh my such a hot day and i'm having dripping nose? Doesn't that only happen when I catch a cold? As I try to wipe the 'mucus' away my forehand was covered in blood ... My mates look at me in horror and rushed over to hold me up by the arms. We made it back to the shed and I was ordered to take off my shirt. The medic douse me with cold water and placed ice packs on my chest and stomach while I laid on the floor like a wounded animal. Everyone was staring at me ... My own prognosis was that I was too heaty due to lack of potty action haha I hadn't gone for 3 days.
This time is a little weird. I was actually in the midst of potty at the office toilet while it happen. Thankfully I didn't stain any blood on the shirt. I wonder what could have triggered it. No it can't be sexy girls, there's nothing to see here at the office. Though it would be nice to have eye candy once in awhile. I'm sure the guys in the office won't mind hehehe. Heatiness? Nope doubt so, I've been pottying regularly for the last couple of days. Hmm really weird ...
Oh well, whatever cause it, I hope it doesn't happen again ... Imagine fainting in potty ... Ewww no one would come save me!
No comments:
Post a Comment