We have finally reached week 37 and into the full term zone. Since I just started a new job I couldn't take leave to accompany Meimei to the gynaecologist. This is the first appointment I've missed. But that's ok, there are many people who fuss over her. Meimei's Dad and Mami went with her, everyone's worried about baby not gaining any weight.
Thankfully there is some weight gain, baby looks to have gained about 300-400g in the past week. I suppose the durian helped :-) Her head is still not at the right position though there has been some improvement as it's no longer facing up at the lungs. Let's hope she will continue to shift downwards.
Meimei kinda deduced that the lack of weight gain might be due to the slice of lemon she has been adding to her water bottle. The lemon helped to keep her slight cold in check but since she stopped baby looks to have grown. Well nothing is conclusive, just guesswork really. At 2.8kg she is still a little light, let's hope she grows a little more 肉肉 in the coming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment