Monday, February 9, 2015

Gynae Visit - 9th February 2015

This was a stressful visit. We were eagerly waiting to see Emily again. But we didn't get a picture this time. Dr Loh was concerned with baby's progress that he ordered a CTG scan, which showed nothing out of the ordinary, thankfully.

Meimei hasn't gain any weight since the last visit and baby didn't either. She is still estimated to be 2.3kg like a fortnight ago. That doesn't seem right. Meimei has been eating regularly and nothing special has changed in her diet except a craving for hot milk tea. What could be causing this? We may need to start Meimei on durians soon.

Besides baby's weight Dr Loh was concerned about her positioning. She is at Meimei's 2 o'clock so her head is on the wrong side. Doc joked that baby must have been leaning to the side since my voice is there whenever I chat with her. True, I sleep on Meimei's right ... Ok so going forward I'm gonna face Meimei's crotch when we have our nightly chitchat before bedtime.

We have about a month to go before EDD. I'm hoping Emily turns to the right position soon. If not Doc is gonna insist on a Cesarean which we are hoping against hope it doesn't happen. The operation would take a lot out of Meimei. So we are coaxing Emily constantly to get her into the right position.

We are almost there, baby just needs to be a more patient. I think she'll meet one of her KPIs to come after CNY. But whatever the case may be, the primary concern is that she is healthy. Everything else is secondary. So baby, please put on more weight and get into the correct position and we will meet in another few weeks yah? I know you are excited to meet us just as we are to see you *muach!

No comments:

Post a Comment