It's hard to find another Caddy MPV on the road. I've only seen 3 Maxi on the road and never the shorter variant.
Starlight Blue @ Beach Road Army Market - I've seen this twice already at the same carpark. The owner is either living or working at the block beside the Beach Road Army Market. I really like the tone of the Starlight Blue. It teases with a tint of blue in bright sunshine.
Chestnut Brown @ Marine Parade - Seen it at Marine Parade and on the PIE towards Bedok. Meimei doesn't like brown ... says it looks like poopoo colour.
Fontana Red @ Orchard Road Presbyterian Church - The owner is a church member and is always parked in the church carpark on Sundays. This is the first Caddy I've seen and one which built my interest in the car.
At the price the Caddy MPVs are going for and the niche that it fills, I doubt there'll be many more of these on the roads. I continue to keep a look out for them while taking pride that I drive a rare and understated car.
No comments:
Post a Comment