Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Stars And Rewards

Meimei says she spends every waking moment thinking of how to teach and train OO. Now that's real commitment and a whole lot more effort than just simply raising your child. And I'm glad Meimei does that, I would never have given it as much thought and consideration.


Meimei came up with a stars and reward system the past week. And it's been working like a charm for the most part. OO would react positively to the stars and reward scheme and do our bidding. There was only a minor glitch when she start toying and taking joy with removing the stars because she was naughty.

I suspect it's an excuse for Meimei too to buy more toys for OO. Haiz ... she spoils her rotten just like the rest of us. Wait ... maybe more than any of us really. Hehehe.

Dreaming of the toy rewards?? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment