Meimei has been getting ice-cream off and on as kind of a pregnancy craving for sweet and cold stuff. We have been grocery shopping at Bedok mall and before we make our way home on foot, Meimei excused herself to go grab a vanilla cone from McDonald's. She wants to hide the ice cream from OO haha.
I had just passed the corner of a block when Meimei messaged and say she has a treat for OO. Huh? What?
Well it turns out McDonald's was giving away free mini ice cream cones to children. Wow, what a smart gimmick ... hook them young! So Meimei took one and brisk walked to meet us so she can pass it to OO.
I've always thought either Nyaong or me would be the first person to introduce OO to ice cream. Hahaha ... but it looks like Meimei jumped ahead of both of us. Well at least I'm never gonna get an evil eye now if I treat OO to ice cream hehehe.


No comments:
Post a Comment