Thursday, October 12, 2017

OO @School - Fish @ Aranda Excursion

OO's school has another excursion today. I think it's like a mid-term break sort of activity. Although it was expensive at $25, we were not about to deny her the participation in school outdoor activities if we can help it.


As usual she is all dressed up for the excursion in school attire. She likes to wear it too. I think it helps her feel like a part of the group. We'll get more outfits if we continue with the school next year.



Everyone had their head staring at the fishes in the pond that it took quite some time and close scrutiny to find pictures with OO in them. OO seems to be enjoying the outing and getting right into the action.


The only unexpected thing that came out of the excursion was OO bringing back a tank of fishes. Oops ... hmm I wonder how long this will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment