Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Building Itunes Music Collection

Since I've started buying movies off Itunes, it was natural I started exploring the music collection too.  It's been ages since I've bought a music DVD. I've kinda lost touch with the music scene for years since we got married. 

In recent months Meimei has been sharing with me her favourites of youtube music videos she listens to while working. It was the gently push for me to exploring the 'lost years'. There were many familiar songs which I've heard on the radio and am now on my itunes playlist.

The key factors that brought me to purchase songs off itunes was that I could choose and pay for only the songs I liked. So much better than playing a full album price for a single song and a whole bunch of garbage. The other push was the ability to share my purchases with Meimei.

So I've been scanning through various 'best songs of xxxx years' playlist for good songs to add to my itunes collection. It didn't take long to get to 100 odd songs and I'm sure I'll have many more to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment