Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Paragon Playground

Since I didn’t have access to my SSO, there was pretty much nothing I can do. I would go to office everyday to check if there was any progress on my access. I get the same response from my manager and sponsor that they are still working on it. So rather than staring blankly at the four walls I would leave after an hour and spend the rest of the day with family.

It just so happens that OO’s school has an outbreak of Hand Foot and Mouth disease so she’ll be home the next couple of weeks. So I try to bring OO out of the house.


Today we are at Paragon while Meimei is in office finishing up some key work. OO had a great time at the playground and I’m glad we made the effort to bring her out. She was getting bored staying at home. We might need to start planning for other places to visit if my access lock out keeps up the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment