Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Grohe Warranty & Service

After the initial disappointment of the broken Grohe, we called our ID to 'complain' about the faucet. We had bought this from our ID's partner vendor so I was expecting good quality wares and not something which breaks after a year.

He didn't handle the issue himself but rang the vendor to give me a call. I was glad to find that there was a 5 year warranty after speaking with the vendor. They promise that someone from Grohe will come check on the broken faucet in a few days.

True to his words, a Grohe technician came to our place to survey the broken faucet and replaced one for free. There were no accusations of improper usage nor delays in rectification. I'm pretty impressed with the service and commitment of Grohe. Now this is what you get paying for a premium brand. They have just won me over as a consumer. The next time I need any taps, Grohe is the only brand I will consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment