Friday, February 9, 2018

Add A Touch Of Muscularity

I went to register our little baby the first thing in the morning when I had a chance to leave the room. We had discussed this and instead of using the same 憬 as OO, we are going with 景 for his second name. Papa and Meimei mentioned that 憬 is more feminine so 景 is more appropriate for a boy's name. Plus it goes well with 阳. So 景阳 it is!

This time round Meimei made sure to remind me to put in the English name on registration. I had left it out in the initial birth registration for OO and we had to make separate trips to the ICA to add in Emily. Meimei shot dagger eyes at me as we talked about what happened with OO's registration. Haha I wasn't about to get the heat for a 2nd time so I diligently filled out the form with 阳阳's English name Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment