Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Bike Trial

I've been contemplating getting a bike so I can commute to the nearby NTUC or Bedok Mall with ease. I use oBikes when I can find them, but that's like one in four trips. 

As I research on places to buy bikes, I found the Decathlon website. I know it's nearby at the Chai Chee Technopark but never really give it a thought nor visited it. So I was happy to find a good selection of bikes at affordable prices. And I even chanced on children's bicycles ... for OO's age.


Since I've started my child care cum paternity leave stretch, I brought OO along to try out the bicycles. She was extremely excited to test them out and kept switching between the green/yellow, pink and orange/black. I'm glad she is taking to riding. I see it as an essential life skill that I need to inculcate in my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment