Saturday, March 31, 2018

A Baby Seat For The Bike

Meimei was apprehensive about getting the child seat for the bike. But a few days ago we saw a dad with two kids riding past us. One was on his own children bike and the younger was seated behind the dad. It looked like great fun. When we got home Meimei ok-ed the seat, Woot!


I rode to Decathlon again to fix up the seat. This time they had in stock the type that mounts on a rack rather than the bouncy variant that mounts on 2 steel bars against the bike frame.


Naturally I couldn't resist bringing OO out for a spin. I think she was more excited than I was getting onto the bike. I think we are going to have many more adventures together now that I can ride us to further destinations. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment