Like the trip to get here, I was stuck in the middle seat for most of the flights home. Only on the one from Cincinnati to Seattle did I get a window seat. But that's only for a five hour internal flight which does not serve anything and has no entertainment whatsoever. I spent most of the flight either catching a nap or staring at the ground. Interestingly the plane wasn't flying very high and I could watch the land unfold bit by bit.
![]() |
| Sun rises over Cincinnati as we take off |
![]() |
| Can you see the little white windmills? |
![]() |
| Flying over the Rocky Mountains |
![]() |
| Final approach to Seattle |
When we reach Seattle it was only 9am in the morning locally. We had a three hour wait for the next flight and went hunting for food.
It looks fancy but nothing to shout about. I was already a little sick of wraps and potatoes. But I knew I had to eat something before the long haul flights. I might not get to eat till we land in Singapore.
I didn't get any pictures for the next flights. It was eleven hours to Narita, two hours transit and finally an eight hour flight into Singapore. A whopping total of thirty hours. We started out on what was Singapore's 6pm Saturday and arrive at half past midnight on Monday morning. A entire weekend gone flying in the air. I bet it'll be a long while before I travel to Cincinnati again.





No comments:
Post a Comment