Friday, December 28, 2018

Belated 2018 Christmas Gifts

I remembered Meimei has been hunting for a hands free headphone. And that she mentioned she prefers the apple headphone to the common rubbery stud type. Thankfully finance are a little tiny better this year, I decide to surprise her with a gift.

I had placed an order online for collection at the Orchard Apple store. I purposely arrived earlier so I can collect it and place it on the dashboard in front of her seat. Then I went off to window shop in Robinsons till she came down. I deliberately came to the car late to see if she noticed the apple bag.

Oh that glee and smile on Meimei's face as I walked towards the car .... Priceless ... she was beaming and grinning from ear to ear, pure genuine surprise. 

就为了一笑. Totally worth it.


Meimei also bought me a headphone for Christmas heheh.


No comments:

Post a Comment