Surprise surprise, the pale sister to the world's most famous kitty is getting her own limelight at McDonald's.
It's Thursday morning but Meimei loves MyMelody so I breeze walked to Bedok Mall in hopes of getting my hands on them.
It's Thursday morning but Meimei loves MyMelody so I breeze walked to Bedok Mall in hopes of getting my hands on them.
I managed to get in line where they issued queue tickets to everyone and indicating the number each are buying. The max is 5 per pax but I only need 2, one for Meimei and another for OO.
I didn't expect so many people to be queuing at 7am in the morning. I think there must be at least 30 pax in front of me. I must also be the only one who isn't buying the full quota of 5. The cashier automatically charged me for 5 at the counter and gave me a weird look when I pointed out the error and requested for only 2. Hehehe.
I didn't expect so many people to be queuing at 7am in the morning. I think there must be at least 30 pax in front of me. I must also be the only one who isn't buying the full quota of 5. The cashier automatically charged me for 5 at the counter and gave me a weird look when I pointed out the error and requested for only 2. Hehehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment