Saturday, May 20, 2023

Uniform For Work

USD250 for 6 pieces (minimum order to ship) of Nike's Dri-FIT Micro Pique Polo Shirt in Navy Blue imprinted with the company's name and logo. This would probably be the last thing anyone buys but I kinda like the idea that there is a company endorsed polo shirt I can wear to work everyday without any negative recourse nor critique.

It took the vendor close to a month to deliver them to Singapore. You can't tell how nice they were on the website but holding it I can tell they would be very comfortable even in Singapore's weather. Plus luckily I ordered the large size which turned out to the American size and fits nicely on my shoulders. Overall a great buy in my mind even if USD250 for a company uniform is still way steep for most.




No comments:

Post a Comment