Friday, May 19, 2023

Work Travels: After 2 Weeks In Bangalore

Flying home this morning. The below sums up my take of spending these 2 weeks in Bangalore.

Ate at the hotel everyday except last Thursday night when we had a Finance team get-together. I made the mistake of having ice with my drink and proceeded to hug the toilet bowl when I got back to the room. Was gagging on Friday morning in the shower and tried to have breakfast. But I had to dash back to the room after just a few bites of bread. Thankfully Meimei bought me Modium and charcoal pills so I popped those and slept through the day.

Here are some of the hotel meals ... I miss home cook food so much!





Besides dull meals, the whole place is like an industrial town with many foreign company campus peppered around the area. And around the campuses are just makeshift stalls selling tidbits and drinks. *Yawn ...



No comments:

Post a Comment