Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Work Travels: 2 Weeks In Bangalore

2 weeks in Bangalore for a workout. Most of the travels for this project will now be here since we switched vendors and most of the consultants are now based here. I can't complain since its a 4 and half hour flight for me versus the 28 hour journey the other BFLs have to make from Cincinnati. I arrived on Sunday morning and we are staying at the Grand Sheraton Bengaluru Whitefield.

I've been having a weird tummy feelings since Sunday. They say it's the water and its probably it. We have been having meals at the hotel so its pretty safe, even ice works out ok for everyone on the team. The silly part though is the off day we have to observe on Wednesday due to local elections. And what's worst is that there are 'Dry Days' declared for the week where no alcohol can be served. They should have moved the workout by a week ...

Anyways it is what it is. We try to make the most of it. I go for morning jogs at the gym and then breakfast by the pool. The rest of the team have lounge access so they have breakfast there. I don't fancy it since I'm soaking wet and the breeze at the poolside helps greatly with drying me up before I go for the shower.

I took a touristy picture with one of my colleague at the front gate to the campus. I mean, why not right?


No comments:

Post a Comment