Monday, May 5, 2025

Book Hunt @Barnes & Noble Kenwood Towne Center Cincinnati

Love love love bookstores, especially the big ones. Meimei sent me on a book hunt and I gladly obliged. I just get lost in a bookstore exploring the different genre of books. It brings me back to my young days when I would be a gleeful kid running amok in the bookstore haha. Meimei couldn't find it for a reasonable price in Singapore. The listed price here is a fraction of what it would cost to have it shipped to Singapore.


I tried to find the book but the place is just so big that I couldn't locate the right shelf for it. I made sure I checked online that there was the book before I came. There was a Barnes and Noble just 2 minutes from the hotel but didn't carry this. Eventually I had to enlist help of the staff to find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment