Monday, May 12, 2025

Sleeping On The Sofabed

I just can't get a proper night's sleep on the bed. It's way too soft and sinks in at the middle. And the aircon always blows directly at the bed. I think it's a thing for guest in hotel rooms in America but I can't stand it. It gives me a stuffy nose and I can't sleep. 

So I had to devise an alternate sleeping arrangement ... hence the booking for the sofa bed just in case of situations.

This is perfect for what I needed. A harder backing so I can keep my back straight and my lungs open instead of constricting from being bend. The only trouble I have is having to put all the pillows and bedding back where it's meant to be every morning. But its worth the hassle ... I need good sleep to work through the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment