Wednesday, March 18, 2026

Activating Big Sis Mode

They often squabble like all siblings do. 萱萱 tends to be very stern, less flexible and sometimes in my eyes, bullies 阳阳. 阳阳 is soft, sometimes naughty and dearly loves his sis. I had always wish they get well together because I was never close to my bro. I would like them to learn from Meimei and have a good relationship with each other. But 萱萱 sometimes makes it very difficult to see that.

Until she gets put into a situation where she has to be the big sis. So it happened today where I refuse to carry the swim bags and insist the kids carry their own. Suddenly it triggered 萱萱's big sis instinct and she simply picked up 阳阳's bag too. I like seeing it but also know it's a fickle moment. The challenge is how to make it more permanent where 萱萱 knows she is the big sis and should act like one.



No comments:

Post a Comment