The plane was fully packed with only a single seat left on my flight from Singapore to San Francisco. It seems there were diversions of flights due to the Middle East war and many folks who were originally going through Dubai or Doha were instead sent eastwards to get back to the US instead through Singapore. An Indian boy about the age of 萱萱 was seated in the middle seat beside me. My Papa bear instinct kicked in on the trip and I helped him with the food, gave him wet tissues to clean his hands etc. His parents had a baby and were seated further back after the bathrooms.
I came early before the quarter close to make sure we had things nailed down so it'll be a smoother close. Several of the DT team members are also coming on-site. I have Martin for company this trip though so I expect it'll be easier for meals. I requested for a larger car so Martin can get in haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment