McDonald's had launch a new burger in the US, the Big Arch. There was some meme going on the internet when the CEO of McDonald's posted videos of him trying the Big Arch and then other fast food chains CEO did the same.
They don't have it in Singapore so I was rallying to try it while I get the chance here in McAllen. I was disappointed they destroyed the old Big Mac taste I was so used to when they introduced a new recipe a few years ago. Been on double burger since but the Big Arch may be a new staple for me.
Turned out pretty good. It seems to have bits of bacon and fried onions on it that gave it that extra flavour kick. I wonder if it'll be the same in Singapore if and when it arrives because the Singapore McDonald's have to be Halal certified so the ingredients they may slightly differ.
Whatever the case, this is my go-to now in the US McDonald's.
No comments:
Post a Comment