My company has this weird 'benefit', the Annivesary Leave. Not sure what is the attraction of having this benefit, but I guess management must be thinking, "Heh, maybe people will look away that we are trying to cut staff cost, cutting OT pay, cutting other privileges and stay in the company to enjoy their Anniversary Leave!" "Maybe NOT! . . ." Oh well since I'm getting it, I'm using it hahaha.
Meimei and I met early at 9 plus to open our first joint bank account at Standard Chartered. Then it was off to Orchard for karaoke. I sucked at singing . . . seriously. After that we were at Meimei's place for CSI season 8 marathon before we went for dinner at blk 511. We ended the day with another episode and it was time for me to go home.
Pretty good day, if you ignore that it rained the entire day. Just happy I could laze the day away with my baby hehe. Hope I can do this again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment