Monday, July 14, 2008

Chilli Padi Nonya Cafe

Been a busy day today. Had a pep talk with one of my staff. My boss seems to be a little irritated by me . . . Don't know why.

As usual our food guru Lao Da brought us to a new makan place. He has such an array of good eateries that we are tempted to make him join us for dinner every week haha.

This week's new spot is at Chilli Padi Nonya Cafe on North Bridge Road opposite Bugis Junction. It's an inconspicuous little restaurant, one I would never have walked in, judging by the decor and settings. It looked like those old restaurants that sell Zhi Char in an air conditioned environment. Anyways we went in on Lao Da's recommendation and well I must say I was glad he brought us there. Their specialty is the nonya buffet which has a good spread. Well it's not The Line or Melt selection of foods but nevertheless for the price of NettSGD14.65 it was well worth the trip there.

I had several helpings and was fully satisfied. Plus Lao Da paid for it hahahaha . . . It's my turn next time! So yeah, it's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment