Friday, July 4, 2008

Anniversary

Today is our anniversary. And I only have this to give.

" Once I wish and yearn and lust,
Searching for thee I know I must,
Long has loneliness dull my trust,
To find a love I hope will last.


In midst of paper pens and stands,
There shines this light so bright and grand,
What is this so special my curiousity peak,
Could it be the guide my heart so seek?


An adventure so eagerly I embark,
One Mid-Summer Night is the start,
Determined to preserve and leave my mark,
A passion driven by cupid's dart.


A season pass in the blink of an eye,
So many memories left in my mind,
In hunger happiness and good crys,
Savouring more in our lives.


Our first year this great endeavor,
Many more ages to smooth our edges,
I thank thee for taking part,
A beginning to the end till death do us apart. "


- Pokpok, 04 July 2008
Our First Year


I felt guilty not having done more for our anniversary. I've never been one for celebrations and presents. But I know this is what my meimei wants, so no matter what next year I must!

No comments:

Post a Comment