Weird weird thing happen today.
Day started out a normal saturday. Then it got worst and worst by the hour. First I woke up with a sniff. Then right after coffee my nose starts to drip. Drip, drip, drip, Achooo!!! Oops, feel a sneezing pan coming.
Before leaving the house to meet Meimei, tried looking for the $150 Robinson vouchers. I know I misplaced them. But now after ransacking the house and car, it's no where to be found and finally dawned on me that I losted it. Darn it . . . $150 gone. I could have just went there and bought useless stuff . . . At least I have the useless stuff, not like now, empty handed and a foul mood instead for being stupid.
Lunch was at Simpang Bedok Yong Tao Hu. I'm not sure if it was my cold or general lousy mood but it tasted bland. I didn't complain about it to Meimei as the day was already bad enough. We were hit with bad traffic and went in circles to get here. Nevermind I thought, must be me . . . seriously it tasted bad, but I could just be me . . .
Went to Courts to check out cameras. Bought a cutesy pink wireless mouse for Meimei. Oh and tried the Latte and Cheesecake at the O'Brien outlet in Courts . . . Crap nonsense . . . the cheesecake Meimei made was so much better than this! Anyways we went walking around, looked through the warehouse sale. All this while I was sneezing badly and Meimei finally made the call to go home. I was too weak by that time to protest and went along.
We went back to the car and as usual I stick my key into the keyhole. *Twist . . . eh? something is stuck . . . I can't turn my key all the way . . . *try again. Oh shit . . . something's not right.
Apparently my car's central locking system just went kuku . . . I can't open the door on the driver's side. Which means . . . I have to climb in by the passenger side and squeeze into my seat! What in the world is happening! Everything is breaking apart! Honestly . . . is it because I just got my pay? So much crap has happened since the turn of the year that it's no longer funny. Phhhffffff.
*kiss yea it was a really horrid day.. I thought the food at Simpang sucks too but didn't want to rant.. ^^
ReplyDelete