Monday, October 6, 2008

Nicotine Termination Notice - May 2009

"My dad just mentioned to me to ask you to quit by May next year." "Huh???!!!" "My grandmother is celebrating her 85th Birthday next May and wants to meet you." "What???!!! How did this happen???"

I've just been given a deadline to quit my puffing. May 2009 . . . 8 months from now. Apparently I was used as a bait to get Meimei's grandmother to celebrate her 85th Bday at a restaurant. A bait . . . without my consent! Oh well, it's kinda nice that Meimei's papa actually thought of me. At least that shows I have some kind of standing now. But bait??!! Darn I feel like a little worm on the end of a fishing rod. But nevermind, the more important thing is May 2009. *faint . . . "You've been served."

No comments:

Post a Comment