Ok, finally the mystery of the white land rover with the electronic signboard has been solved! It is indeed a police car, abit looking nothing like one when it doesn't turn on it's sirens. See: This is police vehicle
I chanced on the police car again on PIE today. This time it had 4 police escort motorcycles with it. You could see it from a mile away with it's siren lights on. Hmm I didn't notice them the other few times I saw it, well I guess mostly because they weren't turned on and it was dark in the night.
Anyways, it has a SGX XXXXL car plate number. I still find it weird that a police vehicle would have normal car plate. Nevermind, at least one of the mysteries of the Singapore roads have been solved. Now . . . what could a real life American-sized cow be doing on the expressway?
No comments:
Post a Comment