Meimei has a workshop this past week and since her right hand woman SK from Kuala Lumpur is here, she brought her out for dinner every night. It's to places we like to go ourselves.
Monday - Beach Road basement chicken rice, plus add-ons of Fried Chicken Wings from a stall selling Thai food. I need to share more on this Thai Food stall in another post. About $30 for 3 pax.
Tuesday - Two Chef Zi Char Restaurant at Commonwealth. We have a few others from the office. The clams here never disappoints. $128 for 6 pax.
Wednesday - I had to work late for month end closing so I wasn't able to join Meimei. They were at Punggol Nasi Lemak and later to buy durians. I opened one that night and em em em ... love durians! $100 for 6 durians.
Thursday - Mellben Seafood. The soup from the crab beehoon is amazing. I was lapping up the rice with the soup. Finished 2 full bowls before I surrendered.
Friday - Meet Meimei at the Katong Karaoke and then to Quality Hotel for porridge. $98 for 4 pax.
Saturday - SK has already flown back to KL yesterday but I thought I'll just add this in since we had pretty good food too today. Lunch at Seoul Yummy at Bugis+ (formerly Illumia), lousy expensive lunch. But we were there to meet with JJJ so food was a second thought. $56 for 2 of us. Dinner was at Sushi Teh Bedok Point with Sis too. $78 for 3 pax.
Love the whole week of yummy dinners. I'm looking forward to more entertaining heheh.
No comments:
Post a Comment