Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Scouting For Toto

I am on leave again, this time for the vaccination appointment at Mandai before my trip to Australia with my reservist unit. I was done with the jabs by 2pm and decided to drop by the Toto showroom at Bukit Timah. I've been trying to find other retailers but it seems W.Atelier looks to be the sole distributor for Toto in Singapore.

Toto products are known to be pricer than your average bathroom wares. Interestingly though you'll see it often at the toilets of all major shopping malls. 

LW642CJ - List Price $405
Meimei wanted the LW642CJ model of wash basin which she has been using in her office washroom. She like that it has a longer depth and is deep so water will not splash onto the clothes. I get that it is good but at $400, it is really steep for a wash basin. And we are likely to be installing this in the common bathroom since we cannot afford the protruding design in the master bathroom.

LW540J - List Price $305
For the master we are likely to go with a fully recessed basin. Although it may seem that this is more economically priced, you have to consider that the faucet for a recessed basin are typically more expensive than a basin mounted one.

LW645JN - List Price $480
If I had my way, I would go for a counter top sink. It looks classier for a master bathroom vanity counter. Meimei veto-ed it immediately when she saw it. The sink wasn't deep enough so its a no-go.

I think I might come by again when we are ready to purchase the bathroom wares. I'm excited to bring Meimei here to check out all the Toto stuff hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment