I decided to pop by during lunch to see if there was any progress. Alex and his marble team were working on Saturday morning so I wanted to see the works.
I was greeted with this the moment I stepped out of the lift. Wow, they are fast! They were supposed to do the waterproofing first and then lay the cement screed. Looks like all these were only done this morning.
I opened the door to find the rest of the living room in wet cement. Notice the footprint on the bottom of the picture? That's another group of workers, the tiling team working on the wall screeding and minor touchups for the kitchen and bathroom.
Since I couldn't enter the flat, I came by again later at night. The packs of prepack cement are now gone from the living room and the rest of the dining and balcony area are done too. Looks like everything is going at bullet pace.



No comments:
Post a Comment