Since are already in the west this morning for the marble hunt, I thought it might be fitting to celebrate our anniversary at iO Italian Osteria located at HillV2. It was an impromptu meal, I wasn't sure Meimei was up to it as she has been coughing badly for the past couple of weeks.
We were here earlier in June and loved the ambience and food. Meimei was so impressed by the Ribeye she had the last time that she ordered the same again.
I order a beef pasta off the bar counter board but regretfully didn't take any pictures! It was so good that I was lapping it up and half of it was already gone before I remembered I wanted to take photos of our meal for the blog >.<
We ended the meal on a high note with a pair of delectable desserts, chocolate cheese cake and pistachio tiramisu. We highly recommend anyone that comes to iO not to skip the desserts. They are simply so good you will forget about your diet!



No comments:
Post a Comment